According to the Personal Information Protection Act, PHIL & ONZI, a patent corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has the following handling policies to protect users' personal information, protect their rights and interests, and handle users' grievances related to personal information smoothly.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The company uses personal information for the following purposes. The collected personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and prior consent will be sought when the purpose of use is changed.
- A. Handling of inquiries and suggestions
- Personal information is used for the purpose of contacting and notifying users of their identity, inquiries, suggestions, or facts, and notification of processing results.
- B. Provision of services
- We use personal information for the purpose of providing the service requested to the company, payment of fees, and settlement.
2. Collection and management of personal information
- ① Personal information collected: The company can collect the user's password, name, email, phone number, payment history, access IP information, cookies, service usage history, access log, etc.
- ② Collection method: Basically, it is collected through this site.
- ③ Retention Period: The company may retain the collected personal information until the retention period has elapsed under the relevant laws and regulations, until the purpose is achieved, or until the user's consent is withdrawn.
- ④ Security: The company keeps the collected personal information safely by minimizing and educating employees handling personal information, encrypting personal information, preventing hacking, and storing access records and preventing forgery.
- ⑤ Disposal: Personal information that has passed the retention period is discarded in a way that cannot be restored physically or electronically.
3. User's Rights, etc
- ① Users can exercise the following personal information protection-related rights against the company at any time, and the company will take necessary measures as soon as possible after the user's identification.
- A. Request for access to personal information
- B. Request correction if there is an error, etc
- C. Delete Request
- Personal Information Protection Officer: Lim Hyung-chul, Manager of the General Affairs Department
- Contact point: +82-2-580-2531, email@example.com , +82-2-588-5757